What you should know if you are new to Hydesville Community Church
We are partners with the Evangelical Free Church of America and the Western District EFCA.
What about my kids?
- We have a great Children's Ministry Program, Kids R.O.C.K (Raising Outstanding Christian Kids) that meets during the 10:30 AM service. We accommodate Infants - 6th grade. CURRENTLY, OUR NURSERY IS MOMMY AND ME, only. At this time masks are required.
- Youth Group (7th - 12th grade) meeting with Zack Armentrout.
When are the services?
- Service times are: 9 and 10:30 am in the Worship Center
How can I get connected?
- If you are a new believer or would like more information about joining a life group, you can contact Pastor Dave Bruno at 707-768-3767.
- If you have questions about ministries in our church, go to the "About Us" tab to locate the leader of that ministry.
Do you need prayer?
- We have an awesome prayer team led by Ken Rigby. You can ask for prayer (it is confidential) by going to the "Contact Us" tab and sending in your request.